Welcome back to This Week In Canada! In this episode, we talk about the Whole Foods controversy with poppies, Justin Trudeau's hypocrisy with rallies, China demanding respect from Canadians, and Trudeau's destroyed WE Charity documents.
Articles mentioned this podcast:
• Whole Foods bans employees from wearing poppies
• Percentage of Canadians who will wear poppy down 13 percent from last year: poll
• Trudeau says Whole Foods 'made a silly mistake' that he 'hopes' they 'will correct'
• HYPOCRISY: Justin Trudeau joins mass protests against police, but forbids
• Canadians from honouring veterans on Remembrance Day
• Trudeau announces $221 MILLION black entrepreneurship program dedicated to 'black excellence'
• Singh says Trump has done more than Trudeau on police brutality
• Chinese ambassador demands respect from Canadians, says China is 'peaceful'
Trudeau Liberals announce new measures to help Hong Kongers come to Canada
Five years' worth of documents ordered in WE probe on Trudeau's speaking fees destroyed
Join and support independent free thinkers!
We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.
Remind me next month