If big tech continues censoring conservatives, that means our days on these platforms may be numbered. Please take a minute to sign up to our mailing list so we can stay in touch with you, our community. Subscribe Now!
What’s the deal with the weather this year in Ontario?
According to public weather alerts by Environment Canada parts of Ontario could be facing low-pressure systems as well as rain or snow in various communities. There is a concern of low-level areas being flooded.
The following communities in northern Ontario have received the most severe warnings:
- Chapleau – Gogama
- Elliot Lake – Ranger Lake
- Greater Sudbury and vicinity
- Kirkland Lake – New Liskeard – Temagami
- Manitoulin – Blind River – Killarney
- North Bay – West Nipissing
- Sault Ste. Marie – Superior East
- Wawa – White River – Pukaskwa
The following communities in southern Ontario have received the most severe warnings:
You can view the list of other special weather advisories in Ontario by clicking here.
What do you think about the weather? Join the conversation by commenting below!