If big tech continues censoring conservatives, that means our days on these platforms may be numbered. Please take a minute to sign up to our mailing list so we can stay in touch with you, our community. Subscribe Now!
One is dead and another two are in serious condition after what is suspected to be a carbon monoxide poisoning in Toronto's Bridle Path neighbourhood.
Paramedics said they received a call from the Lawrence Avenue area at 8:50 pm. Firefighters said high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in the home.
Three people were transported to hospital, including a pediatric patient and a senior. One of the three was pronounced dead in hospital.
No source to the gas has been released by police.