Philadelphia Police are desperately searching for a man who, since May 15, has sexually assaulted at least five women in the city.
The man appears to be stalking women (dancers or bartenders) on their way out of gentlemen's clubs in Philadelphia and following them and assaulting them.
According to local outlet NBC Philadelphia, the suspect (whose photo appears as the title image of this article, is driving a gray late-model Dodge Charger (also see photo above). with tinted windows. It appears that the suspect may have purposely covered the car's license plate.
The incidents have taken place at the following times and locations:
- May 15 at 2:45am, leaving Sin City club on Passyunk Av. The suspect followed a bartender home and wound up fleeing the scene.
- May 16 at aprox. 12:00am, leaving Delilah's on Spring Garden. The victim noticed she was being followed by the gray Charger. She went to a gas station in West Norrington and called 911.
- May 16 at 5:00am, a woman was inside her parked car on the 3400 block of N. 11 St. when she saw a man get out of his vehicle ahead of her. He approached her vehicle with a drawn firearm and ordered her into an alley where he sexually assaulted her.
- May 17 at 9:30pm, leaving Oasis Club on Essington Av. A gray Charger with no license plate followed her into her parking garage. The woman managed to call 911 and escape unharmed.
- May 18, leaving a gentlemen's club on 2700 Front St, a woman noticed a man had follower her home. The woman screamed to alert neighbors, and managed to enter a nearby apartment. She also was unharmed
- May 18 at 10:20am, a man pretending to be with a utility company gained entry to a home with two women present. The man pulled out a firearm and sexually assaulted and robbed both women. Both women worked for another gentlemen's club.
Join and support independent free thinkers!
We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.
Remind me in September