Hunter Biden's autobiography has made its way to booksellers, and many were quick to point out that, though the book deals with addiction and other issues, there was much that Biden left out of the tawdry manuscript.
A massive cache of text messages, emails, photos and videos found on the younger Biden's notorious laptop shows the world the many details that he declined to include in his autobiography.
According to the Daily Mail, the materials revealed to the public have been forensically analyzed and look to be completely authentic. This was reported by the New York Post when they released their first stories on the contents of the laptop, but the media quickly countered it, saying the laptop was Russian disinformation, misinformation, hacked, or some kind of hoax. This has not proven out.
Hunter somehow enjoyed Secret Service protection he was far from being entitled to, back in the year 2018. It was at this time that the Secret Service swooped in to protect him from the consequences of losing a gun. That gun was one Biden obtained by lying on his federal background check form. On the form, he said that he was not using drugs. One glance at his autobiography—or the laptop—tells a very different story.
A slew of incriminating evidence, in the form of photos, emails, and text messages, was found on the hard drive of a laptop Hunter claimed initially wasn't his (although he later back-pedalled on the issue). The laptop was turned in by a Delaware repair shop owner after it was unclaimed.
There was also another related controversy when major media and Big Tech social media outlets were clearly censoring the subject in the days leading up to the Nov. 2020 elections.
Regarding the laptop and its contents, the Daily Mail wrote in an article:
"Hunter's laptop is a Pandora's box of shocking revelations, explicit photos and intimate communications. In the following days, DailyMail.com will publish more shocking stories from Hunter's laptop, including:
- "How Hunter blew hundreds of thousands on prostitutes, drugs and luxury cars, leaving him scrambling to avoid jail for $320k in unpaid taxes
- "How five members of the Biden family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse – and a stunning admission by Joe to his son
- "The OTHER Biden family member planning to buy and cook crack, after falling into the disastrous addiction with Hunter
- "Hunter's unconventional and unlikely relationship with his well-known psychiatrist
- "The whispered bedroom conversation with a prostitute caught on Hunter's webcam, in which he confesses he had a previous laptop stolen – by Russians for blackmail"
Also included in this now-revealed cache of media are the shocking exchanges between Hunter and his father, now President Joe Biden, in which he repeatedly says he loves Hunter, and Hunter is rude to him in return.