Star reporter STILL MISSING from NBC after reporting on Paul Pelosi

The NBC news correspondent was a regular fixture on NBC's "Today" and "NBC Nightly News,"  but ever since his revelatory report on November 4 was inexplicably retracted by the network, he has seemingly disappeared

The NBC news correspondent who reported that Paul Pelosi may have not been in immediate danger when police arrived at the house remains absent from the network. 

Miguel Almaguer was a regular fixture on NBC's "Today" and "NBC Nightly News,"  but ever since his revelatory report on November 4 was inexplicably retracted by the network, the Los Angeles-based correspondent has seemingly disappeared, according to Fox News.

Sources close to the matter said that Almaguer had been suspended by NBC pending an internal investigation, although the network has made no official statement confirming or denying this, stating simply that they "don't comment on personnel matters," according to the New York Post.

The network has been mysteriously quiet on the topic, only stating in an editor’s note on the now-expired video on the Today Show's website that "this piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards." However, the video remains live on NBC’s website, without the editor’s note.

Almaguer's Twitter has also remained silent since the shocking report, his only sign of social media life appearing in the form of an Instagram post indicating that he had spent Thanksgiving in Barcelona.

A request for comment to his agent from Fox News was fruitless, his agent declining to speak "on client matters."

The controversial video report from November 4 revealed that Paul Pelosi did not "immediately declare an emergency" or attempt to leave the house when law enforcement officers responded to the residence, citing court documents that suggested he may have not been in immediate danger.

"After a knock and announce, the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police," the report stated.

"According to court documents, when the officer asked what was going on the defendant smiled and said everything’s good. But instantaneously, a struggle ensued as police clearly saw [the assailant] David DePape strike Paul Pelosi in the head with a hammer."

The report also questioned why Pelosi didn’t say anything to officers at the time about being in distress, and stated that the details of the 30 minutes Pelosi and DePape spent in the house before police arrived are unknown.

Pelosi was treated for a skull fracture and injuries to his arms and hands.

DePape faces federal charges of assaulting an immediate family member of a federal official and attempted kidnapping of a federal officer.

Join and support independent free thinkers!

We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.

Support The Post Millennial

Remind me next month

To find out what personal data we collect and how we use it, please visit our Privacy Policy

By signing up you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
© 2024 The Post Millennial, Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information