Toronto Police have announced that Mohammed Naufal Hadi Mohamed, 51, of Toronto, has been arrested and charged as a part of a sexual assault investigation.
In full, Mohamed has been charged with:
1. Fourteen counts of Sexual Exploitation of Young Person
2. Twelve counts of Sexual Interference With a Person Under 14
3. Fourteen counts of Sexual Assault
4. Six counts of Corrupt Child Through Sexual Immorality
5. Three counts of Unlawfully Engage in Anal Intercourse
6. Three counts of Invitation to Sexual Touching Under 14 years of age
7. Two counts of Forcible Confinement
Mohamed is expected to appear in College Park Courts at 444 Yonge Street, room 501 on Nov 6, 2019.
Police believe there are other victims and ask anyone with any information to come forward.
Join and support independent free thinkers!
We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.
Remind me in September