As the big tech tyrants tighten their grip, join us for more free speech at Parler—the anti-censorship social media platform.
Welcome back to This Week In Canada with Bobby and Nico! In this episode, we talk about the problems China is causing western democracies, Julie Payette's taxpayer-funded non-sense, and Justin Trudeau's belief that his government has been "open and transparent" in the WE Charity investigation.
Thanks for joining us on this special twentieth episode! Be sure to email us at BobbyandNico@gmail.com for any suggestions or to leave us a letter. We will read a few of them next week!
Articles mentioned in this episode:
- Chinese president tells his troops to get ready for war
- China censors French Genghis Khan exhibit, object to mentions of Mongolian Empire
- Chinese delegate met with Trudeau twice; allegedly ran illegal casino with 11 guns found, $1 million seized
- Peter MacKay endorser signed letter calling for release of Meng Wanzhou
- The Governor General spent $250 thousand in taxpayer money trying to hide herself from plebs
- Trudeau says govt has been 'open and transparent' in WE scandal investigation