At Case Western University in Ohio tonight, President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden faced off for the first presidential debate. Biden called Trump a clown and a racist, and told him to shut up, he said that Antifa is an idea, not an organization, and he told five whopping lies from the debate stage, and there's evidence to prove it.
- He said that he never called military personnel "stupid bastards." But he did say it, and here's the clip.
2. Biden said he didn't support the Green New Deal, instead backing something call The Biden Plan, but part of that plan is support for the Green New Deal.
3. Biden said that Kellyanne Conway stated that Trump preferred violence in American cities, because it was better for his campaign. That's a stark misrepresentation of what Conway said.
Conway was quoting a restaurant owner who asked protestors "Are you trying to get Donald Trump re-elected?" She said that people know Trump is dedicated to public safety.
4. Biden lied about his son, saying that Hunter Biden did nothing wrong despite evidence that continues to emerge.
5. Biden said that Trump said "there were good people on both sides" of the Charlottesville protests. But the truth is that Trump called out the white supremacists, who he "condemned totally," and the far leftist extremists like Antifa.
"You had a lot of people there who were there to innocently protest," Trump said, noting that they had a permit. "There are two sides to a story, I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country."
Join and support independent free thinkers!
We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.
Remind me next month