American News Nov 26, 2020 6:47 PM EST

Two-thirds of Americans back Trump's recount efforts: poll

More than two-thirds of Americans polled said that asking for a recount in key states in the elections that took place on November 3rd is fair.

Two-thirds of Americans back Trump's recount efforts: poll
James Anthony The Post Millennial
Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.
Support The Post Millennial

More than two-thirds of Americans polled said that asking for a recount in key states in the elections that took place on November 3rd is fair.

The poll asked people who are likely to vote whether they supported the Trump campaign's efforts to insist on recounts in states where the margins were 1% or less.

According to the poll performed by Newsmax/McLaughlin & Associates and released on Thursday, 67% of respondents said that recounts were fair measures in states such as Georgia, Wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania, where margins are very tight.

Furthermore, 65% of people polled claimed that they thought the elections will be decided fairly at the end. However, all of the remaining 35% felt that there has been significant fraud.

In addition, 51% claimed that voter fraud is a problem in the larger cities (generally held by Democrats), whereas 49% say it is not.

88% of those polled said that states should insist on being able to match signatures on mail-in ballots with those on voter registrations.

Finally, 42% of people responding to the poll said that there has been bias in media coverage of the elections against current President Donald Trump, 48% say it has been unbiased, and the last 10% claim it has been biased against Biden.

Join and support independent free thinkers!

We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. The establishment media is increasingly dedicated to divisive cancel culture, corporate wokeism, and political correctness, all while covering up corruption from the corridors of power. The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. When you support The Post Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1.